Monday, November 17, 2014

Prayer 11/16

Jesus, as you allow me to see,
Please protect me in the seeing.
Please protect me in the understanding.
Please hold me in the revelation.
I depend on you to be the strength of my bones.

Jesus, as you guide me in interactions with others,
Let your words be mine.
Let me speak when you would speak, and remain silent when you would
remain silent.
Let love and reconciliation be the end, and grace the means.

Thank you, Jesus, for Your Sovereignty above all.
Thank you for your faithfulness in the day to day.
Thank you for your revelations trusted to my soul.
Thank you for liberating me from bondage.

Help us to abide in You as Truth.
(We thirst.)

1 comment:

  1. Walk with me, good and loving God, as I journey through life.
    May I take Your hand and be led by Your Holy Spirit.
    Fill me, inspire me, free me to respond generously to Your call.
    For I believe You desire my deepest joy,
    And it is only in Your company
    That my soul will be satisfied
    And my life will find its meaning and purpose.

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete