Monday, November 17, 2014

Brother

I cannot unsee his face
and the way he gulped his purchased coffee like it was water after the drought,
his eyes bulging and back hunched.
In the midst of this hostile individuality of this “we're put
together” coffee shop,
His vulnerability water to my soul
I don't know your story, brother,
But I pray that this day finds you well.
I pray blessings on your life, and that no matter where you go that you
would know your value.
I pray that you would be seen.
I pray that you would rest in your belovedness gifted by Our Creator.
I pray that you would find rest.
I pray that your bones would be strong to sustain you daily.
I pray that gifts given would be empowering to you.
I pray peace on your life.
I pray for freedom for your soul.
Brother, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment