Sunday, October 6, 2013

(;;;Restoration)

To talk of the Destruction without the living reality of the Restoration is missing half of the picture. To talk of the Restoration without the Destruction is to idealize the world in naive ignorance. A balance of focus on the Restoration and Destruction leads to a sound mind who is able to walk with others through darkness with compassion. 


*  *  * 

I want to be involved in the Restoration, my hands daily bleeding from the toil of war--
(my eyes piercing tears of firm love) 

I want my days to be full with laughter, but not the kind that comes without merit;;;
--the kind of laughter that is relished after days of endless heartache-- 


I want to be part of the Restoration, ripping down (socialized) Berlin Walls to once again unite Germany.


I want to be a mediator between the East and the West, creating safe spaces for driven dialogue about the origin of the Walls and the effects of the separation that it brings between my brother and brother. 


I want to urge others on their own individual paths of Restoration--coaching, encouraging, and mentoring them through their journeys.


Most of all, I want to know Restoration deeply-----
(what He smells like and the taste He leaves on my tongue) 


I want to know every corner and reflective facet of Restoration (so I will not get lost in translation)


  I want Restoration.
                    (;;; Restoration) 


No comments:

Post a Comment