Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Fawning

Psst....mmmm....POP!

A cool breeze and the leaves once again brush my naked face,
Slow jazz caressing my temple note by note, cheek to cheek,
A sweet surrender as the leaves finally give up--
And fall.

*laugh*

I'm falling for you, fall.
And each passing day as the rays get shorter and shorter, and your temper is cooling,
I find myself increasingly enamored by you.
The way you tease by leaving me leaves 
That only get better with season.
How you see me and blush--reds, yellows, oranges--oh you flatter me so!

Psst...mmmm...POP!

Fall, can we dance?
I'll wear my autumn green dress with a jacket, as to not get a cold shoulder from you.

Humming a rumba, you hiss through the trees and my hair smacks so fiercely in tune.
A bold romance.

1 comment:

  1. giiiiiiirl!!!!! "your temper is cooling" that's like the coolest thing I've read in a long time. coolest. haha. "Fall, can we dance?" aaaahhh!!!! with a jacket!! daaaaang!! humming a rumba.... all of it is SO DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete